Why Join Us?
Silicon Line is the leading innovator in ultra-low-power technology and has achieved an outstanding global reputation in the high-speed interconnect industry. We are a small but dynamic and rapidly growing company with colleagues from more than 10 countries.
If you are keen to work in a fast-moving environment and quickly make a difference, then you may soon be one of us! We are always looking for skilled analog and mixed-signal IC designers and application engineers with knowledge of high-speed and RF applications.
If you are a student looking for an exciting internship and want to quickly develop your skills, you are also welcome to contact us.
If you have interest, please send your CV to email@example.com.
If you enjoy working in a strong international and dynamic environment, if you want to contribute to a good atmosphere with your positive mentality, then you might be our new part-time (20-30 hours/week) Office Manager here in Munich where you will be in charge of coordinating administration duties and office procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as point of contact for all office-related tasks
- Collaborate with facility management vendors
- Support HR on payroll activities and maintain office policies as necessary
- Support accounting on invoicing and payments to vendors
- Provide general support to visitors and plan internal or external activities such as conferences, celebrations, and parties
- Manage travel arrangements (organization, bookings, travel expenses)
Required Professional Skills
- Proven work experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager, or Administrative Assistant
- Proficient use of MS Office (specifically MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree. Additional qualifications as an Administrative assistant or Secretary are a plus
Silicon-Line is a Great Place to Work with Great People! We have a performance-based company culture operating in a very dynamic, diversified, and international working environment.
We believe that a key component to growing our business is developing and empowering our people; as a member of Silicon-Line you will be able to drive initiatives, foster innovation and have a direct impact on the success of the company.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!