Why Join Us?
In This Position, You Will
- Develop high speed optical modules comprising of design, characterization and testing
- Develop evaluation boards for IC characterization
- Develop semi-automatic and automatic test systems for our modules
- Engage with our eco-system partners to ensure successful industrialization and high-volume readiness of the products
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- Interest in the electronics’ high frequency domain
- Education: BSEE, MSEE, or PhD in EE
- Ability to perform high data rate measurements, characterization and testing by using oscilloscopes and pattern generators
- Good aptitude in engineering analysis, problem solving and solution finding
- Good English communication skills
- Programming skills (e.g. C, C++, or Python)
Silicon-Line is a Great Place to Work with Great People! We have a performance-based company culture operating in a very dynamic, diversified and international working environment.
We believe that a key component to growing our business is developing and empowering our people; as a member of Silicon-Line you will be able to drive initiatives, foster innovation and have a direct impact of the success of the company.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!